Thanksgiving travel expected to be busy - kotanow.com- Scottsbluff Area News, Sports, and Weather

Thanksgiving travel expected to be busy

Posted: Updated:

Expect to see plenty of people on the road if you travel for the Thanksgiving holiday.

A.A.A estimates more than 43 million Americans will take trips more than 50 miles from home this year.

That's an increase of 1% from 2011.

This is the fourth year in a row A.A.A reports a growing number of Thanksgiving travelers.

90% of travelers will drive home for the holidays while the other 10% will take planes or other means of transportation.

Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and KDUH. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.