Monday night fire displaces Lyman family - kotanow.com- Scottsbluff Area News, Sports, and Weather

Monday night fire displaces Lyman family

Posted: Updated:
An electrical fire has placed a Lyman family out in the cold, after a fire ignited shortly after 5 p.m. Monday.

Lyman Fire Chief Mike Kindred says crews were dispatched to the fire on West P Street. He says the fire was contained to one bedroom and one bathroom. However there is severe smoke damage throughout the house.

Kindred says that crews were on scene for approximately 90 minutes.

Members from the Red Cross were at the scene today

The Firefighter Ministry is assisting the family with lodging, food and clothing.

However they are in need of the following donations:

Women's pants and shirts- Size XL
Women's pants  size 5
Women's shirts- size Small
Men's shirts- Size XL
Men's pants- 34x32
Boys size 14 clothing

Donations can be made at the Firefighter Ministry drop box at 3009 Avenue I in Scottsbluff.

Cash donations may be made out to the firefighter ministry at any Platte Valley Bank location.

 

Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and KDUH. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.