Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. WorldNow and this Station make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you have any questions or comments about this page please contact email@example.com.
SOURCE Research and Markets
DUBLIN, January 30, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kxbmt2/indepth_uhd_tv) has announced the addition of the "In-depth UHD TV Makers' Market Strategy Analysis (2013-2016)" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
LCD UHD TVs shipped close to 1.2 M pcs from January to August of 2013 in the panel base. The UHD TV panel shipment penetration accounts for 0.8% (Korea 4.7%, Japan 0.6%, Taiwan 81.4% and China 13.3%) of the total TV panel shipment. In August, this panel shipment rose to 353K pcs per month. This research foresees that the increase panel shipment trend could result in a total figure of 2.6M units for 2013.
China is a major market for UHD TV sets. Currently, Taiwanese and Chinese producers are entering the UHD TV market in order to increase the market share. Their UHD TVs tend to be low-end (60Hz) and largely inexpensive price range focused products. However, Japanese and Korean UHD TV producers will lead the market with various product line-ups and aggressive price strategies.
During the IFA 2013, large TVs over 55"" to 110"" was the major news for the TV market (LCD: 110"" 98"" 85"" 65"" OLED: 77"" 55"". LGE (77""UHD OLED TV) and SEC (55""UHD OLED TV) demonstrated their latest prototype UHD OLED TV at the IFA 2013. As forecast, the UHD TV market will be entering the TV market sooner than the industry expected.
For this report UHD TV broadcasting systems (Terrestrial, cable, IPTV, satellite TV) have been closely monitored in order to research, analyze and forecast UHD TV ecosystem.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Upcoming Display Status & Analysis
3. Technology Analysis of UHD
1. Conversion Technology(CSOT)
2. Conversion Technology(Innolux) (1) - (5)
3. One Chip Solution
4. Up-Scaling (Up-converting)
5. Scaling Technology
6. UHD Contents
7. UHD Mechanical Design
8. HCG(High Color Gamut) Comparison
9. MMG (Multi Model Glass) (1) - (2)
1. OLED Structure (RGB, WHITE, Hybrid)
2. RGB vs White OLED Comparison (SDC vs. LG Display)
3. Sony (UHD OLED)
4. Panasonic (UHD OLED)
5. Technology Comparison & Alliance
6. Bottom Emission vs. Top Emission
7. Small Mask Scanning Technology
8. AMOLED Manufacturing Technical Roadmap
9. Current Approach for Large OLED TV
4. TV Panel Makers Strategy and Line-up
5. Recent UHD TV Set Trend at IFA 2013
6. Insight of Upcoming Display
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kxbmt2/indepth_uhd_tv
Media Contact: Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
©2012 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved.